- George Soros hires protestors and sends them into Oregon and California and others places:
- Barak Obama goes over-seas and just bad-mouths Trump
- Dr. Jill Stein of the Green Party calls for recounts in three states: Election Results in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.
- This is Hillary Clinton and team not accepting the election results. Seriously, why would Jill Stein (of the Green Party) even care? Unless someone was behind her with strong encouragement. (They even entertained challenging Florida)
- Related news articles
- Democrat Intimidation of Electoral College electors
- if they cant win a recount, or have angry, violent protestors change the result, intimidate the Electoral College. This article from World Net Daily describes the death threats they have been receiving, even to the point that “Pravda” (for Soviet Communist State Run media still functioning in Russia) had this headline: “US Democrats Intimdate Electors in Nazi Style“Here is an example of a publication (at least on the web) publishing all the names of Florida Electors encouraging them “They only get a fine” if they dont vote for the chosen candidate … as if these folks are paying that fine …
- The White House creates Fake news, water carried by the “Main Stream Media” that The Russians influenced the elections in US to get Hillary Elected
Reince Priebus tells on obstinate/deaf Chuck Todd NBC Meet the Press : The RNC Servers did not get hacked. All Main Stream Media pounded a narrative over the weekend of this “hacking” as the White House maneuvered to invalidate the election results.
- ” This is the tried-and-true media way of delegitimizing, destroying, impugning, discrediting Republicans for as long as we have all been alive. This is fake news, just like the video at Benghazi was responsible for what happened there. Look how that took hold. The guy that did the video’s in jail. This is how fake news happens. The Washington Post and the New York Times are the biggest perpetrators of fake news in this country today, and they (music) now.”
- National review even mocked this fake news in event in this awesome parody “The Kremlin’s Ingenious Plan to Hack the Election, Revealed” starting in 2012.
They don’t accept defeat at all. If they win, don’t you dare say anything about their chosen. Policy, personal or otherwise. That out of bounds. If they are criticized for bad behavior after losing (as now) they mindless toss out adjectives like “Racist, bigot, homophobe” just to shut down conversation.
It is no wonder, with leadership examples like they have these days, that liberals are sore-losers.